Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Valentines Day Cards

This year, I'm having this printed onto a 6" x 4" photo from Wal-Mart (9 cents per photo). Then, I'll cut the card into 2 pieces for my kids to hand out to their friends & class-mates. My older daughter will write the names of whom she is giving the Valentine to, in the red heart area.

Total price for 64 cute & customized valentines: $2.88. They can also be used as bookmarks for Grandparents.

If you have any photo editing software on your computer, this is a fun way to save money on Valentine cards this year.

4 comments:

Joellyn said...

Clever! I love this idea!

Romaine said...

What a clever idea!

Anita Rex said...

Sooo cute! No clue how to make it myself but I love it!

Lori said...

love the photos and love the personalities coming out in the photos.