Thursday, February 14, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt Invitation


Now that Valentines Day is over, it's time to start planning for Easter right?
Easter is March 23rd this year. I made this FREE down-loadable Easter Egg Invitation.
Feel free to use it for personal use. You can share this with others, but be sure to mention my blog if you do.
Just click on image above to download, print, and fill in. There are two 5" x 7" invitations per sheet. Print on Card stock for better results. The download is in PDF format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download a copy for free by visiting this website. Enjoy!
You can also purchase matching postage from my Zazzle gallery.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

thats so cute!! your blog is adorable!

Steffi said...

That´s so cute!Thank you for sharing!

24/7 MOMS said...

Love your invite ONLY wish I could type in the information.

Great blog as well..

I will post about you this week at www.247moms.com

Trisha

Omniscient said...

Awesome Easter Party Invitation . I can use them for my Easter party. Thanks for sharing.